Content Marketing is essential! For a local business or one online – do you offer valuable information (content) to searchers (potential customers)?
If not – then you are not in the race.
Content Marketing is creating and sharing content in order to acquire customers
A BLOG & social media can get you customers without the need for advertising
BLOG >>>>>>>> Social Media >>>>>>>> Customer >>>>>>>>> Sales
- Are you allowing your competition to slowly steal away your customers just because they are using the latest online tools?
- Are you using old fashioned, expensive offline advertising methods to get new clients?
- Are you using Social Media and Blogs to get an edge over your competiton – or just to prevent them from taking away your share of the market place?
- Can people EASILY find you on Google, iPads, Smart Phones, on Facebook, etc? If not, what are you doing to fix it right now?
NB: Growth is motion – you need to keep moving – not just stand still.
THERE IS HELP
You have a website – yes?
BUT WHAT GOOD IS IT IF HARDLY ANYONE CAN FIND IT?
Enter blogs… A Blog is a layman’s website that is simple to use and is so loved by Google that it ranks easier against your competitors in the search engine listings.
Combined with SOCIAL MEDIA a business that utilizes a blog is moving ahead of competitors who rely on offline promotion.
Is SOCIAL MEDIA a land unknown for you?
- Businesses now get more customers from social media sites than ever before
- Being on Google page 1 is an absolute must for people to find your website – your business.
- Smart businesses have a Facebook Business page, a Google Plus Business page, a Twitter profile, and other suitable social media accounts to build credibility and sales online – your top competitors will be online!
- Is your business Google registered – you do need to outrank competitors who also have business listings
DOES IT SEEM ALL TOO HARD TO DO?
Yes??? Actually, it is easier to do than you would think!!!!
Content Marketing For Your Business – is a 12 module program designed to teach business owners how to expand and grow their online presence with Blogs and Social Media.
And one of the main keys is to keep it as simple as possible!
You can dive straight into all 12 modules at once, or you can do them in your own time – 1 module at a time.
SO IS YOUR BUSINESS WORTH A SMALL INVESTMENT?
DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY!